- Our friends at Buffalo Rumblings put together the remaining strength of schedule for each NFL team and things do not look good for the Detroit Lions:
The Lions have the second hardest schedule remaining. Those two remaining games against the 5-0 Vikings probably have something to do with that.
- This past offseason, Doug Farrar claimed that Travis Swanson was a top five center in the league and we laughed it off. Now Farrar and Ethan Young have graded out every center’s performance through six weeks and we may owe Farrar an apology:
- Detroit sports lost one of its most influential columnists on Friday. Drew Sharp has passed away at the young age of 56.
- According to ESPN’s “Ultimate Standings,” the Detroit Lions are the 112th best pro sports franchise out of 122. Ouch.
- Here’s what Matthew Stafford looked like after picking up his first career win against—you guessed it—Washington:
- Despite all of the defensive struggles, Pro Football Focus still ranks the Lions’ secondary as 14th-best in the league.
- Here are the captains for Sunday’s game against Washington:
Captains: Anquan Boldin, Tavon Wilson, Andre Roberts— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) October 21, 2016