Gameday is here and with it comes a desperate effort from the Detroit Lions to regrab control of their 2016 season. At 1-3, the Lions are facing the possibility of another season gone before Halloween. According to FiveThirtyEight.com, only 5 percent of teams that started 1-4 have ended up making the playoffs, while 22 percent of 2-3 teams have made the postseason. Those are still pretty long odds, but if the Lions want to leave a glimmer of hope for this year, they’ll need to upset the undefeated Philadelphia Eagles.
Before the game begins, as always, we have all of the pregame reading material you need to get ready for the game. Here’s a look:
- A look at the history between the Eagles and Lions
- Our Lions-Eagles breakdown, preview and prediction
- Staff picks for Lions-Eagles
- Fantasy football implications for Lions-Eagles
- Madden Simulation for Lions-Eagles
- Detroit Lions Week 5 Panic Watch
- Lions-Eagles inactives
- Expert picks for Lions-Eagles
- Five questions with Bleeding Green Nation
Chat during the first half of the game below. Please remember to follow our community guidelines during the game, and report any violations of those terms.