- As you may remember, DeAndre Levy spent the month of October working to raise money for Enough SAID, a charity that uses funds to test neglected rape kits and hire representation for victims of sexual assault. Thanks to Levy’s efforts, the charity raised $30,000 in October:
Thank you so much to everyone that supported #ourissue this month! We raised over 30k for Enough SAID! Resources that will be well used. Whether you purchased a shirt, made a donation or just spread the word, it's all very appreciated. A special shout out to @aptemal for their hard work and @itsmedezv for planning and making this possible!
- Golden Tate also flexed his charitable muscle recently. He teamed up with Shipt to help deliver groceries to four families in need of help.
- Marvin Jones may be the best receiver in the league when it comes to contested catches:
- Matthew Stafford has been one of the best quarterbacks against the blitz in 2016:
- Former Lions center Gabe Ikard was at Game 7 of the World Series and got some amazing video, including this reaction from Indians fans after their game-tying home run in the bottom of the eighth:
- While we’re on the subject, Lions wide receiver Jace Billingsley is a life-long Chicago Cubs fan. To celebrate the moment, he threw it back to when he was just a boy cheering on his Cubbies:
- For Throwback Thursday, we’re turning the clock back to when Randy Moss was traded to the Patriots... while hanging out with former Lions defensive tackle Shaun Rogers at the club.