The Detroit Lions’ path to their first division title in 23 years continues this week with a matchup against the division rival Chicago Bears. The Bears (3-9) are still mathematically alive in the playoff race, but it would take a wild chain sequence of events to get them into a Wild Card spot.
Instead, the Bears will be fighting for a season sweep of the Lions and a handful of pride. They’ll send out third-stringer Matt Barkley and a ragtag team of backup wide receivers to take down the heavily favored Lions. While that might not seem like much of a matchup, the Bears also have an impressive pass rush and a future star in running back Jordan Howard.
Nothing is guaranteed in an NFC North divisional game, as every team outside of the Vikings has at least two wins in the division.
To get you ready for the game, here’s all of our Week 14 coverage of the game:
- Week 14 preview: Bears at Lions “On Paper”
- Lions-Bears inactives
- A look at the history between the Lions and Bears
- Lions-Bears 30-minute podcast preview
- Expert picks for Lions-Bears
- TV time, online streaming, radio, odds for Lions-Bears
- Fantasy start ‘em, sit ‘em for Lions vs. Bears
- Five Questions with Windy City Gridiron
Chat during the game below and make sure you’re adhering to our Community Guidelines.