- Over the weekend, Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press penned an excellent column detailing DeAndre Levy’s injury situation from this year. In the report, he claims that Levy suffered a torn meniscus (the same injury Adrian Peterson dealt with this season), and underwent surgery on it three months ago. Read the entire story here.
- We don’t know anything about the hamstring injury Darius Slay is dealing with, but you can get a chance to ask him on Tuesday night:
December 20, 2016
- I joined Lewis Woodward of SB Nation radio to talk about the Lions-Giants game and talk playoff chances for Detroit:
- There was something... off about the official program for the Lions-Giants game (via Eric Ebron’s snapchat):
- Most know that Matthew Stafford is from Dallas, so Monday’s game will be a homecoming of sorts for the Lions quarterback. Check out these throwback pictures of Stafford:
Look who's coming back to Dallas next Monday night https://t.co/EXvEbYgvAi #txhsfb #OnePride pic.twitter.com/Q2CwGccaeO— SportsDayHS (@SportsDayHS) December 19, 2016
- The Lions are having serious red zone issues right now:
In their last three games, the Lions scored a TD on just 25% of their trips to the red zone. Only the Jets were worse.— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) December 19, 2016
- Here’s your Week 15 “Wired for Sound” segment. Hard to tell who’s mic’d up, but it appears to be someone on the defensive line.