- Bob Quinn and Rod Wood are not finished shuffling their staff at the top of the chain. First, the Detroit Lions dropped an employee on the business side of the organization:
Rob Wooley, the Detroit #Lions director of community relations and 2014 Crain's 40 Under 40 honoree, is out as part of front office changes.— Bill Shea (@Bill_Shea19) February 19, 2016
- Earlier in the day, Quinn added another body to his scouting team:
The #Lions have hired Mark Olson as a regional scout. He comes over from Atlanta.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) February 19, 2016
- Our overlords at SB Nation put together a neat mock draft database for each team. Below is a pie chart of who experts are expecting the Lions to pick with their first-round selection:
- The Lions will be entering the NFL Draft with a big hole along the entire defensive line. Mel Kiper has good news for that problem:
ESPN's Mel Kiper on 2016 draft: "Defensive line is the best it's been probably in my history of doing it [since 1978], in terms of depth."— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) February 19, 2016
- Looking for specific names? Mlive.com has the eight best defensive lineman to watch at the NFL Combine next week.
- DetroitLions.com has the top five plays from rookies in 2015:
- Bill Barnwell of ESPN listed the five things each NFC North team needs to accomplish this offseason.