- It's obviously way too early to judge the 2016 version of every NFL team, but based on 2015 record, the Detroit Lions have the fourth-easiest schedule next year.
- We may be nearing the end of the 40-yard dash at the combine. The NFL is looking into way to change the NFL combine to make the scouting process more relevant to football.
- Speaking of which, the combine starts next week. The Detroit Lions' official site took a look at how the Lions' 2015 draft class performed at last year's combine.
- Although Matthew Stafford had a mediocre 2015 season, there's something to say about this accomplishment:
Matthew Stafford in 2015 became the only QB ever to complete 60%+ of his passes in all 16 games https://t.co/Oo2D1YfX6s #OnePride— Lions on Reddit (@detlionsreddit) February 19, 2016
- Kyle Meinke asks the question: Is Golden Tate equipped to be a No. 1 receiver?
- Jeff Risdon put together four players the Lions should not draft.
- The Lions haven't drafted a quarterback in the draft since 2009. Is this the year they do so? Bob Quinn's history seems to suggest so.
- This brings back memories:
As I'm packing, I found this sign I made for the 2011 MNF game. #DETvsCHI @PrideOfDetroit pic.twitter.com/L6ntDMk0Km— #Hope (@LionsGal652) February 21, 2016