- The NFL and NFLPA came to an agreement on Friday for the salary cap figure in 2016:
The NFL and NFLPA have finalized a 2016 salary cap of a $155.27 million per team, per sources.— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) February 26, 2016
There once was a legend that Calvin Johnson ran his amazingly fast 4.35 40-yard dash in another player's shoes. Turns out that wasn't true. Instead, Johnson generously lent his shoes to competing quarterback.
- Lions coaches aren't just evaluating at the NFL Combine, they're participating:
Combine sighting: Lions OL coach Ron Prince is running the offensive line drills.— Mike O'Hara (@MikeOHaraNFL) February 26, 2016
Alex Carter's rookie season was put on hold because of an injury. But former Stanford teammate and close friend, Kevin Hogan, believes Carter will be better than ever after his intense offseason regimen.
- Jim Bob Cooter hype isn't a new craze hitting the league, he's been an influential member inside the NFL for years.
- Jeff Risdon of SideLion Report did something that many aren't doing right now: defended Riley Reiff.
- Mike Florio put out the question: "Is Calvin Johnson hoping the Detroit Lions will just cut him?" Thankfully, Zac Snyder of Detroit Shock City put that ridiculous theory to bed.
Tahir Whitehead may not know his fate for the 2016 season, but he's keeping his body right:
https://t.co/h9kBYv3vdN @Big_Tah47 has a big 2016 coming up! Gotta keep the body right! pic.twitter.com/GH2SZf31fw— Parabolic (@GoParabolic) February 26, 2016