- For the third year in a row, the Detroit Lions announced they will be increasing season ticket prices. That's a bit of a tough sell from the Lions' new management, but Detroit did not have any trouble selling tickets despite 2015's largely disappointing season. In other words, demand is still high.
- I like this Peyton Manning guy. I think he may have a future:
Just asked Peyton Manning about Jim Bob Cooter. "Greatest name in the history of the Southeastern Conference."— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) February 2, 2016
- The Detroit Lions' official website counted down the top 10 running plays of the season. Admittedly, it's...um...scraping the bottom of the barrel.
- Former NFL tight end Tony Gonzalez thinks Eric Ebron has "got all the talent in the world" but thinks something is going on that is stunting his development.
Golden Tate, who was in San Francisco to coach the Flag Championship, caught up with The Post Game to discuss Calvin Johnson. Tate said Johnson is "a true example of what the best and the greatest of all-time should look like."
- Darius Slay is still getting some national love:
- Here's a neat little story: Peyton Manning is responsible for introducing Jim Bob Cooter to Jim Caldwell.