- Mikel Leshoure is getting another shot with the Lions...but not that Lions:
- News isn't as pleasant for former Lions receiver Titus Young, who sadly just can't seem to get his life back on track:
- In honor of Super Bowl 50, Dave Birkett of the Free Press put together 50 reasons why the Detroit Lions have not made a Super Bowl. And no, 49 reasons aren't "same old Lions."
- Aaron Donald doesn't want Lions fans to be mad at Eric Ebron.
- The Lions are almost certainly going to be in the wide receiver free agent market, so this seems relevant:
Anquan Boldin, a pending free agent, said Jim Caldwell is one of the best coaches around and all players would love to play for him— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) February 7, 2016
- Former Vice President of Officiating for the NFL Mike Pereira had an interesting conversation with Tim Twentyman about the current state of officiating. Pereira actually believes there should be less reviews in football.
- Team president Rod Wood explained why the Lions increased ticket prices for 2016.
- Speaking of Wood, it turns out he has spoken with Calvin Johnson this offseason:
Lions president Rod Wood said he's spoken with Calvin Johnson multiple times, plans to introduce him to GM Bob Quinn soon.— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) February 5, 2016