- With the moves the Detroit Lions have already made in 2016, they have cleared out more cap room than almost all other teams:
Calvin Johnson retires.
- It's looking less and less likely that the Lions will be bringing back Tahir Whitehead:
- Kyle Meinke of Mlive.com presented the 23 best quotes from the NFL Combine.
- Paul Pasche of the Oakland Press nicely sums up where we are with Calvin Johnson.
- Two quarterbacks got paid on Tuesday:
Eagles gave QB Sam Bradford a two-year, $36 million deal, including $26 million guaranteed, per source.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 1, 2016
Cousins has made $2.5 million over 4 seasons. Set to make $19.9 million in 2016. He’s getting rewarded.— Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) March 1, 2016
- Say what you will about Aaron Rodgers, but the guy manages to be entertaining wherever he is:
- The Minnesota Vikings are looking to restructure Mike Wallace's contract, who is currently eating up $11.5 million of their cap.