- The Detroit Lions' newest member on the defensive line, Stefan Charles, received high praise from the general manager of his former team.
Bills GM Doug Whaley said new Lions DT Stefan Charles has "tremendous upside," but Buffalo didn't tender him bc "you can't pay everybody."— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) March 20, 2016
- A few media outlets are reporting the Lions will not be negotiating an extension with Ezekiel Ansah this offseason. They will likely, instead, option Ansah's final year of his rookie contract for 2017.
- The recently re-signed tight end Tim Wright is hoping he's found a more-permanent home in Detroit.
- College pro days continue this week, here are five to watch.
- Pro Football Focus is lukewarm on the Lions' newest receiver, Jeremy Kerley. (although he was the Jets' "Secret Superstar" in 2013):
Lions' signee Jeremy Kerley finished 2015 as PFF's 77th-highest-graded WR; played 234 snaps for Jets. pic.twitter.com/wsyARY1sx1— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) March 21, 2016
- The NFL may be headed to China:
- This isn't football related, but you have to see Texas A&M's miraculous comeback in Sunday night's NCAA tournament game: