- Bob Quinn is down in Boca Raton for the annual NFL meeting. Quinn took some time out of schedule to meet with Drew Rosenhaus, the agent for both Darius Slay and Stephen Tulloch, to speak about both of their futures. The topic of conversation around Slay likely revolved around a possible contract extension. Whereas Tulloch's situation remains a mystery. The latest theory is Tulloch may have failed his outgoing physical, leaving the Detroit Lions unable to release him without a costly injury settlement. Jim Caldwell is scheduled to meet with the media on Wednesday, and you can fully expect a handful of questions on the topic.
- The Lions made the signing of Jeremy Kerley official on Monday and -- BY DEANDRE LEVY'S BEARD:
- Monday, we pointed out Kerley's impressive hands. Later, his former head coach confirmed his talent:
- Kerley seems pretty excited to be in Detroit:
- There are a lot of proposed rule changes that will be addressed at the annual meetings this week, but changing the definition of a catch will not be up for discussion.
- ESPN looked at the Lions' top five biggest remaining needs (although after the Kerley signing, you can probably cross out No. 4).
- Please make this happen, Bob Quinn:
Now we have to resign Lance so we can have Larry, Moore, and Kerley on the field at the same time. @PrideOfDetroit— Eric H (@Hepzilla) March 21, 2016