- After Eric Ebron teased it last week, Detroit Lions president Rod Wood confirmed the team will be wearing a "Color Rush" alternate jersey at some point next season:
Team president Rod Wood says the 2016 alternate uniforms will be associated with TNF's color rush program, but won't say what color.— Tori Petry (@sportstori) March 22, 2016
- Our very own Justin Simon took his best crack at what the jerseys may look like (and Ebron approves):
- Hey Tyrunn Walker, what are your thoughts on the NFL banning all chop blocks?
Seahawks last year.)
- Just because the Lions have added a few receivers in free agency doesn't mean they're done improving the position. Detroit has a workout scheduled with Baylor receiver Corey Coleman.
- This doesn't come as much of a surprise after losing 26 straight away games between 2007 and 2010:
TJ Jones wants to be a part of the next Dancing With the Stars. This season features Doug Flutie, Antonio Brown and Von Miller.
- Whatever you say, Jerry Jones:
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters it's absurd 2 say there's a relationship betwn CTE and playing football,saying not enough data— daniel kaplan (@dkaplanSBJ) March 22, 2016