- ESPN put out their post-free agency power rankings. The Detroit Lions landed at 25 on the list. Their reasoning?
Marvin Jones and Jeremy Kerley are fine wide receivers, but will they be able to fill the void left by Calvin Johnson's retirement? Jones and Kerley combined for 968 yards last season, 246 fewer than Johnson.
- The NFL officially released the 2016 draft order. Here's our look at the Lions' 10 picks from a few weeks ago.
- With Tuesday's addition of Darrin Walls, the Lions have a set of Notre Dame alumni:
- Walls seems happy to be in Detroit (and woefully unaware of the Lions' history):
With that said, I'm honored and thankful for the opportunity to be apart of the historic @lions organization!!— Darrin Walls (@DWalls2ND) March 29, 2016
- Pictures of the Lions' new weight room were revealed on Tuesday. Strangely, all but one of the pictures were taken down shortly after their posting.
- Pro Football Focus revealed their latest mock draft. They have the Lions grabbing offensive tackle Ronnie Stanley in the first round.
- A few Lions players (past and present) are taking advantage of the NFL's personal finance camp:
Brandon Copeland, Jason Jones and Stephen Tulloch are among players participating in NFL's personal finance camp next week in Ft Lauderdale.— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) March 29, 2016
- President Rod Wood seemed intrigued by the idea of the Lions playing in China, but general manager Bob Quinn quickly shut down that idea.