- The Detroit Lions safety Glover Quin underwent ankle surgery in January, the same ankle that received minor surgery after the 2013 season. Detroit has voluntary workouts starting on Monday and Quin hopes to be ready by then.
- Golden Tate took over the NFL's official snapchat account for a day. Things got weird:
- Anytime the New England Patriots release a player, you have to think the Lions may take a look:
The Patriots have released oft-injured defensive lineman Dominique Easley. Easley was a 2014 first round pick. Story to come…— Tom E. Curran (@tomecurran) April 13, 2016
- Many are concerned about the Lions hiring Al Golden as the team's tight end coach, but Detroit is confident in his abilities.
- While he waits for his fate with the Lions, Stephen Tulloch is keeping interesting company:
- The Lions will be able to host more prospects than usual at their local predraft workout next week.
- Geoff Schwartz called it (Kobe took exactly 50 shots):
I’m going to be super disappointed if Kobe doesn’t take 50 shots tonight. #MambaDay— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) April 14, 2016