- Beat writers for every team collaborated on a first-round mock draft for the Los Angeles Times. The Detroit Free Press' Dave Birkett represented the Detroit Lions and ended up selecting Clemson defensive end Shaq Lawson.
- In Peter King's mock draft, he has the Lions selecting the ever-popular choice of defensive tackle A'Shawn Robinson from Alabama.
- The Lions may be in the market for a late-round quarterback, so here's Pro Football Focus' three sleeper prospects in this year's draft.
- MLive's Justin Rogers has his final mock draft up, with the Lions selecting offensive tackle -- and draft board supernova -- Jack Conklin from Michigan State.
- Tony Oden, the Lions cornerbacks coach since 2014, may be building a resume for a defensive coordinator job in the near future. (Quandre Diggs seems to like him a lot.)
- Another Lions player spoke to the intensity of the the team's offseason workouts:
Marvin Jones says offseason workouts are so intense, guys feel like they've been here 3 months. They've been here 2 weeks.— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) April 26, 2016
- Lawson is out to prove his there shouldn't be any concerns about his shoulder injury: