It's finally here. No more prognostication. The last podcast you'll need to be ready for the 2016 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions and the pick coming in at No. 16* that will change the franchise forever (not guaranteed). It's a momentous occasion that needs a special PODcast and we've got one for you.
Two hours we sat and labored over microphones to bring you this analysis. These draft scenarios, these deliberations on positions, talent, draft strategies and even talk of the mythical Later Rounds where the great unknown is discovered. It's all here and it's all ready for you for this week. You have all of Pride Of Detroit's written word to read up on the draft and the Lions; fill your ears with our content too.
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes, or find us now live on Stitcher, Aha Radio and Google Music Podcasts.
This week on the PODcast
- I'm not joking, everything you need to know about the Lions and the draft.
- You think I'm kidding? We talk about our favorite names, our dream scenarios, top needs for the first three rounds, what the later rounds might look like, doomsday scenarios that will absolutely get us to turn on this team...it's all here.
- Really, not kidding. We talk about Su'a Cravens, Jack Conklin, Emmanuel Ogbah, Kevin Dodd, guys you ain't even heard of.
- We talk about quarterbacks even. Quarterbacks!
- I'll fight you honestly.
- It's those magical words to let you know the season of love is in the air: Deflategate/Ballghazi is back in the news. Excuse me while I go empty my stomach forcibly.
- We dissect an unbelievably bad piece of take-ititude on Johnny Manziel and the NFL Draft. It's really bad and we're not the only ones who think so.
- Mailbag is about 40 minutes long here and we dissect trade discussions and a game of Draft Day Bingo we're making Alex Reno and Ryan Mathews play in Chicago, which includes finding angry Jets fans as the free space.