- Mel Kiper released his 2017 NFL Draft big board for those with ESPN insider memberships. He has Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett as the No. 1 overall prospect. Surprisingly, only two running backs land in the top-25 in a class that has a chance of making history. Michigan State defensive tackle Malik McDowell and Michigan defensive backs Jabrill Peppers and Jourdan Lewis also land on Mel's big board. Lewis is a tad undersized, but his technique is next to flawless. Look out for him to make a big splash next year.
- Our very own Alex Reno (hey, that's me) wrote about undrafted wide receiver Jay Lee at the Detroit Free Press and why he has a legitimate shot at making the final 53-man roster.
- Looks like Gabe Wright noticed our three-part film study on him and had something positive to say about it. Shout out to our very own Andrew Kato once again for a great series of breakdowns.
@PrideOfDetroit appreciate the work you've done past couple days, self criticism is difficult but much needed! Thank you for the extra push!— Gabriel,wright (@NineORhino) May 13, 2016
- Jeff Risdon at SideLion Report goes through the history of long snappers being selected in the NFL Draft. Spoiler alert: it's not a very long list.
- The Lions Twitter account is continuing to make us all proud.
.@PFF Looking for @Ziggy_Ansah on the list like pic.twitter.com/7jjt9x6DBY— Detroit Lions (@Lions) May 12, 2016