- The Detroit Lions have the second-youngest offensive line in the NFL (using Our Lads' depth chart), with an average total age of 25.1 years old. It's also worth noting that the Lions also had the second-youngest projected starting O-line at this point last year as well (23.8 years).
- It appears that former Lions running back Jahvid Best is opening up a new chapter in his life. That's right, he's currently trying to make the St. Lucia Olympic team, which is where his father was born. Good luck, Jahvid. We're rooting for ya, buddy.
- Sports Illustrated has put together their list of the top players left in free agency. There are a few players on there that are worth kicking the tires on. Will the Lions sign any of these veterans?
Marvin Jones: Ex-Lions RB Jahvid Best fast enough to be an Olympian https://t.co/kze9KkYxVF via @freep— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) May 19, 2016
- Bovada has finally released their win total over/under odds and like Sportsbook, they have the Lions' win total set at 7 wins, good for last in the NFC North.
- Detroit Jock City's Erik Schlitt compares Martin Mayhew and Bob Quinn's first respective draft as an NFL GM.
- Five things you need to know about rookie O-lineman, Joe Dahl, via Paula Pasche of The Oakland Press.
- Glover Quin offered his thoughts on Darius Slay during the Lions' annual Taste of the Lions event.
Lions S Glover Quin said the next step for CB Darius Slay is just for him to intercept the ball more. Called Slay a Top 10 CB in league.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) May 18, 2016