A mega-crew showed up, we had calls from around the globe, fun in Chicago and now we've produced a wild PODcast for you as we all continue to make sense of this past long weekend. The Pride Of Detroit PODcast thunders on as we got together on Sunday and recorded this number for your ears.
But you helped, dear reader. You also sent us calls to our brand-new call-in line (1-313-757-2981) with your reactions to who the Lions drafted and how well you thought they did. This is a momentous occasion in PODcast history; where this truly became collaborative in audio. Rejoice.
Because of the weekend timing, there's no mailbag this week, but you are free to call into the above number at any time to leave a question or remark about the Lions. Keep it short and we'll try to get back to as many as possible when we have enough to run on a PODcast. We hope to really make this thing shine when the season begins.
As always: download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes, or check it out on Stitcher.
This week on the PODcast:
- Nearly everyone's here! Jeremy, Kyle, Jerry Mallory, and Ryan Mathews and Alex Reno check in from Chicago.
- We talk about our favorite storylines from the 2016 NFL Draft.
- Reviewing every last Lions' pick! We go down the line; Taylor Decker, A'Shawn Robinson, Graham Glasgow, Anthony Zettel, Jake Rudock and all the rest! We'll tell you everything you need to know about all of them.
- Your calls! One of our callers is very frustrated with how Bob Quinn drafted, while others are more enthusiastic and hopeful for the future. One guy is disappointed we didn't draft Vincent Valentine.
- More about Pride Of Detroit in Chicago. We get the best moments and experiences from the crew and their weekend.