- Aside from the practice, several Detroit Lions players were available to the media. You can watch press conferences from Jim Caldwell (here), Haloti Ngata (here), Matthew Stafford (here), DeAndre Levy (here) and Marvin Jones (here).
- In the middle of Stafford's interview, Matthew lays down one of the sickest presser burns in recent memory:
Matthew Stafford, when asked how long it took him to turn the page after Calvin's retirement: "Apparently, a lot quicker than you guys."— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) May 26, 2016
- Ngata did his press conference in his superhero outfit:
.@Haloti_Ngata92 wore his superhero outfit to work today. pic.twitter.com/Kdf7i1BFlJ— Pride Of Detroit (@PrideOfDetroit) May 26, 2016
- A few Lions players showed up to practice a little lighter than normal:
We just got the 2016 roster, and it's interesting to note: Matthew Stafford is listed at 226 pounds, which is 7 pounds lighter than last yr— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) May 26, 2016
Also: Eric Ebron has lost 10 pounds since this time last year. Big change.— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) May 26, 2016
- The fellas over at MLive.com shared their observations from Thursday's OTAs:
- Greg Cosell joined Frank Schwab of Yahoo's Shutdown Corner to preview the entire NFC North. Cosell has several very nice things to say about the Lions.
- Chris Berman may be retiring from ESPN after the 2016 NFL season. Although, his agent denies the report.