- One of the biggest undrafted free agent rookie signings the Detroit Lions made this offseason was receiver Jay Lee. Apparently the Lions weren't the only team looking to snag the former Baylor player:
WR Jay Lee had UDFA offers from five teams, including Giants and Cowboys. Obviously liked Lions situation best.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) May 26, 2016
- FTW!, a subset of USA Today, ranked all of the NFL coaches. Jim Caldwell landed at No. 25.
- Former Lions receiver Brett Perriman is still recovering from the stroke he had earlier in the month. Dave Birkett has the update:
Perriman is in the ICU at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, scheduled to be transitioned to the Acquired Brain Injury Unit for evaluation.— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) May 27, 2016
He's obviously made improvements from when he first suffered his stroke May 3, but still a long way to go.— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) May 27, 2016
- DeAndre Levy believes the NFL has lost the people's trust.
- Ravens defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan decided to change his number to 99 in honor of the player he looked up to most, Warren Sapp. Sapp, for whatever reason, replied on twitter asking how he could stop this from happening. Quandre Diggs did not approve of Sapp's behavior:
Warren Sapp wrong for that man.. a HOF disrespecting a player that obviously has great respect for him.. smdh— Quandre Diggs (@qdiggs6) May 27, 2016
- Aaron Rodgers believes a mic pack is responsible for puncturing Randall Cobb's lungs in January's playoff game against the Cardinals.