- After overturning a huge amount of his scouting department back in January, Detroit Lions general manager Bob Quinn has fired two more scouts after the draft. These scouts were leftovers from previous regimes, one having been with the team for 20 years.
- According to one analytics site that uses a complicated algorithm, the Lions had the eighth-best draft in the NFL. This is opposed to Pro Football Focus, who gave the Lions a C grade.
- NFL programs used to be weird and awesome: (h/t: DetroitJockCity):
Design of the day goes to this 1960 Detroit Lions vs. Los Angeles Rams program. pic.twitter.com/13V27dKilz— Sports Paper (@SportsPaperInfo) May 2, 2016
- The Lions new long snapper, Jimmy Landes, was surprised he was drafted.
- Herman Moore signed A'Shawn Robinson's official draft card:
Take a look at this:— NFL Total Access (@NFLTotalAccess) April 30, 2016
A'Shawn Robinson's draft card signed by the Commissioner and @lions great WR, Herman Moore. pic.twitter.com/Usk6mbDSIK
- New Lions defensive end Anthony Zettel is a ninja:
Anthony Zettel...@Zettel98 pic.twitter.com/WylTela80F— Nick Bowers (@Nbowers28) August 10, 2015
- TMI, Taylor Decker. TMI:
Girlfriend is shaving my back...now that's love— Taylor Decker (@TDeck68) May 3, 2016