- Taylor Decker has officially chosen #68 as his number for the Detroit Lions. The number previously belonged to Darren Keyton, but the veteran must have given Decker permission to take it.
- After firing two scouts on Monday, the Lions have hired former New England Patriots scouting director Jay Muraco as an area scout.
- LeCharles Bentley, who helped train Taylor Decker in the lead-up to the draft, fawned over Decker's commitment to the game in an interview with MLive's Justin Rogers.
- Pro Football Focus, on the other hand, believes the Lions' selection of Decker was one of the 16 worst picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.
- I would have preferred a "Spaceballs" photoshop, but this'll do:
#MayThe4thBeWithYou? More like May the Schwartz be with you! pic.twitter.com/U7Xb4irBnV— Detroit Lions (@Lions) May 4, 2016
- One NFL player was wrongly accused of taking performance enhancing drugs. The culprit in creating a false positive? Mexican beef.
Sam Martin is pretty excited the Lions are playing 13 of 16 games in a dome next season.
- Happy birthday, Theo Riddick!
Blessed to see the age of 25 #thankful— theo riddick (@Riddick6) May 4, 2016