- Sports Illustrated re-graded the 2013 NFL Draft. The Detroit Lions, who drafted Ezekiel Ansah, Darius Slay and Larry Warford among others, received an A grade, the second-highest mark in the league.
- Former Lions wide receiver Brett Perriman, who was reportedly on life support earlier in the week, is slowly improving. According to Andy Slater, he is no longer using a breathing machine and is expected to pull through.
- Geoff Schwartz has a new number:
#TBT to earlier today when I got number 74 back! @Lions pic.twitter.com/1XBFIhPrrO— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) May 5, 2016
- The Detroit News' Josh Katzenstein profiled undrafted free agent tight end Cole Wick. Wick is a small school prospect hoping to beat the odds by making an NFL team.
- Ezekiel Ansah met with the media and talked about what he's been doing in the offseason and his thoughts on signing an extension. You can watch the entire press conference here.
- The fellas over a MLive dropped their latest podcast, picking their favorite and least favorite selections from the 2016 NFL Draft:
- NFL Network's "Top 100 players of 2015" countdown has begun. No Lions were named in the first ten, but you can view selections 100-91 here.