- The Detroit Lions announced their 2016 NFL Draft class has selected jersey numbers for the season. They are as follows:
Taylor Decker - 68
A'Shawn Robinson - 91
Graham Glasgow - 60
Miles Killebrew - 35
Joe Dahl - 66
Antwione Williams - 52
Jake Rudock - 14
Anthony Zettel - 69
Jimmy Landes - 42
Dwayne Washington - 36
- Our friend Alex Reno did an extensive film review of A'Shawn Robinson's play at Alabama, breaking down his strengths and weaknesses.
- Dave Birkett thinks it's time for the Lions to stop messing around and finally release Stephen Tulloch already.
- This one is for you, Wolverine fans:
- Former NFL player LeCharles Bentley doesn't just love Taylor Decker, but he believes undrafted free agent offensive tackle Chase Farris could be one of the biggest surprises in this year's draft class.
- If you're looking for any observations from the ten minutes of rookie minicamp that was open to the media, here's all you get:
Lions rookie camp observations: Bunch of (unnamed) tryout players did some special teams drills for 10 minute then we were kicked out. Fin.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) May 6, 2016
- Detroit has signed Taylor Decker, but the terms remain undisclosed. Here's what to expect of his rookie deal:
Sounds like the rest of those rookie deals should be done soon. Taylor Decker's contract will be worth about $11 million total when finished— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) May 6, 2016