Darius Slay is due for a contract negotiation soon. After the 2016 season, Slay becomes a free agent and so he has already started talking himself up. "Right now I’ll say top seven," Slay told the media after Tuesday's minicamp practice. Here are the corners he listed as better than him currently: Darrelle Revis, Richard Sherman, Patrick Peterson, Chris Harris, Aqib Talib and Joe Haden.
Detroit Lions team president Rod Wood had a brief press conference Tuesday to discuss why the team is adding cheerleaders and the status of in-stadium wifi.
- The Theo Riddick Hype Train is chugging along nicely:
- The Lions offensive lineman are choosing not to talk with the media:
If you're wondering why you're not reading any quotes from Lions o linemen this offseason, they've made an adorable pact not to talk.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) June 14, 2016
- SideLion Report has an interesting article describing how exactly Jim Bob Cooter turned around the Lions offense in the second half of 2015.
- Turns out the diagnosis on Breshad Perriman is much better than previously reported:
Ravens' WR Breshad Perriman did undergo arthroscopic surgery today and his ACL was deemed stable. Expected to be ready for regular season.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 14, 2016
- Caraun Reid and Josh Bynes may be the new Joseph Fauria and Sam Martin: