- Pro Football Focus has released their newest insulting player rankings. This time, they ranked the quarterback situation of all 32 NFL teams, including backups. The Detroit Lions fell all the way No. 23 on their list. I could go on and on about how ridiculous that is (below the Bills? The Dolphins?? The Cowboys???), but I'll spare you the words.
- Monday is Geoff Schwartz's birthday, and to celebrate he wrote a very interesting column at MMQB.com detailing his career as an "injury-prone journeyman," a term he takes offense with.
- The Detroit Free Press is counting down the top 20 Lions for 2016. Tahir Whitehead lands at No 15.
- Here's a picture of Eddie Lacy just taking his kid for a walk at the fair....wait, WHAT? (Don't worry, it's not actually Eddie Lacy):
- ESPN put together a Future Rankings article (Insider subscription required). The rankings are based on current roster, quarterback, front office and coaching staff. The Lions rank just 19th.
- Ameer Abdullah held a football camp for kids over the weekend in Omaha.
- The league is going to miss Marshawn Lynch (NSFW language):
Marshawn Lynch truly is a beast pic.twitter.com/A6SCqcFdjs— Football Is Life (@FootbaIl_Tweets) July 10, 2016