Nate Burleson has already made quite the career for himself as an NFL analyst and TV personality. Now he'll have a chance to expand his career, as he will co-host NFL Network's new program Good Morning Football, starting Aug 1.
- Elliot Harrison of NFL.com gave his best shot at bold predictions for each NFC team. For the Detroit Lions, he predicts Matthew Stafford will have his "most efficient" season despite losing Calvin Johnson.
- We're getting so much closer to NFL season:
- The winner of Tim Twentyman's closest to the pin contest is...Don Muhlbach.
- The Detroit Lions had the fourth-highest sack percentage in the NFL in 2015.
- The NFL is planning to put chips in footballs during preseason and Thursday Night Football games. However, they aren't doing it to mark when a ball crosses the endzone. Rather, they are trying to collect data on whether they should narrow the goalposts.