- Sunday, Detroit Lions wide receiver Marvin Jones appeared on ABC's "Celebrity Family Feud." During most of the episode, Jones was pretty quiet, but he was selected to play in the final "Fast Money" round and absolutely killed it:
Jones earned 172 points (the contestants need 200 between two people to win), setting up his teammate -- but football rival -- Teddy Bridgewater for an easy win. The NFC team ended up pulling in $25,000 for charity.
- NFL.com gathered the top 10 plays from the Lions' 2015 season.
- They also gathered the top 10 plays from Ezekiel Ansah in 2015. Take a peek, PFF.
- I joined the Chicago Bears Review podcast to preview the Lions' 2016 season and discuss that crazy Golden Tate touchdown/interception from last year's matchup with the Bears:
- Joe Dahl is a big Adele fan. Here's some other facts about him from DetroitLions.com's Q&A session.
- Lions rookie Anthony Zettel is a local guy. He gave the Detroit Lions a tour of his hometown West Branch, Michigan:
- The Lions have a par three hole at their training facility and Lions beat writer Tim Twentyman is holding a closest-to-the-pin contest. Here is Golden Tate's attempt.