Although we continue to listcast our top players for the 2016 NFL season, there was actually quite a bit of Detroit Lions news this week! This means a longer PODcast, but that also means more of us, and more of PODcast, which are also good things. We discuss a couple of former Lions who were, to say the least, fan favorites in Detroit. It's hard to say goodbye.
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes, or find the PODcast on Stitcher or your favorite podcast app.
This week on the PODcast
- Ryan has a secret. We want your guesses in the comments.
- We finally say farewell to Stephen Tulloch. A refresher on what a weird and wild ride this offseason story was and a discussion as to where he might land following his time with the Lions.
- We recorded on Wednesday so we were preparing for the Calvin Johnson interview on E:60, but we got some sound ahead of time and discuss the meat of the interview; tales of Johnson retiring that brought along concussions, injuries and painkiller abuse.
- No mailbag this week, but we did ponder the question that made its rounds on Twitter: "What is the first major news story you remember as a child?"
- Our Listcasts continue. This week it's tight ends, and while No. 1 is undisputed, there's plenty to talk in the room beneath his tall shadow.