- ESPN is rolling out their top 100 players for the 2016 season, starting with 100-51 on Monday. Ezekiel Ansah was the only Detroit Lions player to make the list so far, landing at No. 66.
- NFL.com went a step further with Ziggy, calling him a sleeper Defensive Player of the Year candidate.
- Tavon Wilson took first-team reps at safety over Rafael Bush in Sunday’s practice. Wilson was one of our winners from the Lions’ second preseason game after an impressive performance against the Bengals.
- As always, Stephen Tulloch was as classy as he could be after news broke that he was joining the Eagles:
I appreciate all the love and support from all of my friends and fans. None of it goes unnoticed. Thank you.— Stephen Tulloch (@stephentulloch) August 22, 2016
- TJ Jones took first-team reps with offense while Golden Tate had a second-consecutive day off on Sunday.
- I dare you not to click on this Darius Slay highlight reel:
- Dan Orlovsky said he has graded out well after two preseason games aside from the two pick-sixes. “Those are the only two picks I’ve thrown since March. That’s what’s frustrating about it,” Orlovsky said after Saturday’s walkthrough.