- The Washington Post looked at the average ticket prices for each NFL team this year. The Detroit Lions have the fifth-cheapest tickets on the market, averaging just $154 per ticket. By comparison, the Seahawks’ average ticket will run you $466.
- Nate Burleson, now a host on NFL Network’s Good Morning Football, finally went into great detail on what happened when he crashed his car back in his playing days with Detroit:
.@nate13burleson gives the real dish on his pizza incident https://t.co/qSrzMTXf6w— GMFB (@gmfb) August 24, 2016
- The Lions are testing out new cryosauna chambers to replace ice baths. Dominic Raiola is a co-owner of the chamber company, and Michael Rothstein investigated what those machines are all about.
- The Ringer’s Danny Kelly believes Eric Ebron will be the Lions’ x-factor in 2016.
- Darius Slay, still riding that new-contract wave, bought his girlfriend a new car:
- Pro Football Focus ran down the performances of every 2016 first-round pick through two weeks of preseason football.
- Teddy Bridgewater is back at practice and is planning to play in the next preseason game.
- While the Chicago Bears could be without guard Kyle Long for awhile.