- Jim Caldwell believes DeAndre Levy should be even better than he was in 2014. That year, Levy was second in the NFL with 151 tackles.
- Matthew Stafford isn’t really known for his deep ball accuracy, and he was probably aided by that Calvin Johnson guy, but this is still something to hang his hat on:
Only 2 QBs didn’t throw an interception on a deep ball last year (20+ yards downfield).@AaronRodgers12— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) August 24, 2016
- NFL.com named Stafford the Detroit Lions’ winner through two preseason games and Taylor Decker and Stevan Ridley (good call) as losers.
- Jeff Risdon of SideLion Report came up with three viable trades the Lions could make to improve their roster (ignore the Ridley one, though).
- Detroit Jock City put together the Lions’ five most memorable games in the past 20 years (WARNING: slideshow).
- SB Nation’s Matt Ufford sort of previews the NFC North, but mostly makes fun of every team:
- The saga of Bryan Stork continues: