Preseason finally kicks in on Sunday and the Lions take the field five days after that. With some time to kill, we're pushing out a brand new podcast with more thoughts on the ongoing training camp battles and plenty of banter to go with it.
But wait, there's more! DeAndre Levy still sits on the NFI, and we discuss just how panicked/non-panicked you should be about the situation. You can probably guess who is the most panicked of our lot, but if you can't you could just listen to the podcast to find out. As always, there's a mailbag and this one was really fun.
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes, or find us on Stitcher.
This week on the PODcast
- Some of us just realized that Miss Cleo died.
- Ryan and Alex talk about their fun times at training camp this past week; the people they've met, the players that have most impressed them and what they're looking forward to in the final days.
- From training camp observations, there's a lot to take away in regards to the wide receiver battle, which is heating up in intensity. A discussion about the different receivers the Lions have and the different roles they could fulfill.
- Bubble talk! If you missed our bubble watch article, you can check it out here. We elaborate on our opinions on multiple players and where the events of training camp may have changed our minds on a few guys.
- DeAndre Levy is still on the non-football injury list and not participating in camp. Panic?
- Mailbag involves talking about brunch options, Lions socks, the offensive line and Greg Landry for some reason. Also, Ryan plays Overwatch.