That certainly smarted. The Lions didn’t have much to talk about after Sunday, but with a game already looming in five days, there’s still time to discuss what happened and where the Lions go from here, as well as time to look ahead to Green Bay.
But what about the injuries? What about the drops? What about more tales of our favorite man Wally, and what about our brand new segment Rage Corner, where we finally let the affable but opinionated blogger personas drop to the floor and unleash pure id?
We have all that in the PODcast. You know we do.
This week on the PODcast
- A lot of drops, a lot of flags and a lot of bad stuff. Final word on Game 2 against the Tennessee Titans. We give the good parts their due credit too.
- Injuries are really hurting the Lions now. Who are they going to miss the most: Ameer Abdullah or Ezekiel Ansah? How do they fix the problems now at linebacker?
- A brand new segment called Rage Corner sees Jeremy and Chris tee off on complaints regarding Jim Caldwell, while Ryan picks a bone with a radio host who has been terrorizing his ears.
- Wally’s World is back and it features another parable about fantasy football.
- In the mailbag, questions about Golden Tate, thoughts on the brand new cheerleaders, deciding whether the run game is for real or not, the arguments for and against s’mores as sandwiches and a really bad punchline.