- Verizon dropped a press release on Tuesday morning announcing that renovations to Ford Field were underway to improve the WiFi for Detroit Lions fans:
The biggest criticisms over the old system were that it was still unusably slow and only available to Verizon customers. At this point, Verizon has not given any details on the project, so it may continue to be Verizon only. Installation is expected to be finished by the end of the year.
- Theo Riddick was “Wired for Sound” against the Green Bay Packers, which means it’s time for the return of the “WHOOOOOP.”
- Former Lions defensive tackle Caraun Reid scored a touchdown for the San Diego Chargers on Sunday. Tuesday he maybe-possibly threw some shade at the Lions:
He may be referring to simply the football, as he picked up a fumble (trash) and returned it for a touchdown (treasure). But you still have to wonder if Reid feels slighted by the Lions.
- Kerry Hyder is having a pretty good start to 2016:
- While the Lions are clearly having some trouble on defensive scheming, Tim Twentyman broke down the Lions’ well-designed fourth down play to Anquan Boldin.
- Believe it or not, Laken Tomlinson occasionally does good things:
I've seen a lot of good from Tomlinson this game. Loving dangerous jump setting an elite player like this but when it clicks for him pic.twitter.com/SGVY72coJX— Brandon Thorn (@VeteranScout) September 26, 2016
- However, Marvin Jones does good things often: