- The Detroit Lions worked out several players on Tuesday, as they have every Tuesday this year. This time they seemed focused on defensive ends, perhaps because of the lingering injury to Ezekiel Ansah. The Lions looked at two former first-round picks in Bjoern Werner and Quinton Coples:
Lions worked out DE Quinton Coples, LB Bjoern Werner, TE Justice Cunningham, and TE Adrien Robinson on Tuesday, per source.— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 27, 2016
- Tahir Whitehead looks excited to face his former teammate on Sunday:
- Dave Birkett broke down why Aaron Rodgers’ scramble for a first down on the final drive looked so easy.
- The Lions’ waiver priority has shot up after a 1-2 start. Prior to Week 3 waiver priority was determined by 2016 draft order. Now it is determined by 2016 standings:
NFL updated waiver claim priority (1/2):— Field Yates (@FieldYates) September 27, 2016
- Still not convinced that Marvin Jones’ incredible start to the season is something special? How about now?
- This is an excellent film breakdown of how Laken Tomlinson actually faired extremely well against one of the best defensive linemen in the league, Mike Daniels.