The time of Lions football is at hand. The final rosters are set, the countdown is on and the Lions will soon take the field against the Indianapolis Colts. Why go anywhere else? Listen to the PODcast to get everything you need to know about Week 1: how the Lions stack up, scouting on the Colts and their situation thus far, and how likely it is for the Lions to come home with the first win of the year. We also discuss the final roster, some surprise cuts and decisions, and we talk about the overall schedule and the road ahead for your Detroit Lions.
Download and subscribe to the PODcast now on iTunes, or find us on Stitcher.
This week on the PODcast
- Oh no, Chris and Jeremy both have colds.
- Reacting to the first college football Saturday. It was really fun! How can the NFL top that? We'll see!
- Final 53-man roster! Let's talk about it! Let's let a few people take victory laps on their predictions! Why are the Lions carrying only four wide receivers but so many defensive linemen? Who is Adairius Barnes?
- We make a quick rundown of the overall schedule for the Detroit Lions. Can they start strong? Where are the biggest hurdles? How's that home stand looking? Can we laugh at the Vikings? Oh you know we will.
- Previewing the Colts! They're banged up! Is that enough for the Lions to take the victory? How are we feeling about Andrew Luck?
- Mailbag! We answer your remaining questions from the preseason predicaments.