- The Detroit Lions announced on Thursday their fully laid-out plans for new Wi-Fi in Ford Field. According to their press release, they are partnering with Verizon to build a “top-of-the-line” system that will feature “quadrupled capacity” for Ford Field guests. The Wi-Fi system will be ready for the beginning of the 2017 season.
- Nate Atkins of MLive.com compared Bob Quinn’s first season at GM with other first-time GMs around the league in 2016.
- We’re just two weeks into the Lions offseason, but Taylor Decker is already working to get better (OLP stand for Offensive Line Performance, the training program he does with former NFL lineman LeCharles Bentley):
- Glover Quin was named the Lions Defensive MVP by his teammates.
- ... Go Blue!
- Sad to see how low former Lions cornerback Stanley Wilson has fallen:
- This isn’t directly Lions related, but it’s nuts:
31 of 32 NFL teams have made at least one coordinator change since 2015. Meanwhile, the Patriots have had the same duo since 2012.— Field Yates (@FieldYates) January 18, 2017
- The Lions will be carrying a below-average amount of cap space over from 2016: