- DeAndre Levy has been one of the most outspoken players about women’s rights, fundraising money for neglected rape kits in 2016 and penning a thoughtful piece on men’s role in preventing sexual assault. He continued his activism for this cause on Saturday, when he joined hundreds of thousands of people in Washington D.C. for the Women’s March:
Teammate Johnson Bademosi also joined him:
- The Detroit Lions’ pass defense was statistically horrible, but was the secondary to blame? The fellas over at MLive believe Detroit’s secondary actually played fairly well in 2016.
- Despite being waived by the New England Patriots in October, Lions tight end Clay Harbor will be getting an extra paycheck from them because of their success in the playoffs:
Lions TE Clay Harbor is going to get a minimum of $51,000 in playoff money for his 4 games with the Pats at the beginning of the season.— Joel Corry (@corryjoel) January 23, 2017
- The Lions have the 21st pick in the 2017 NFL Draft. Mike O’Hara takes a look at the history of that pick and how successful players taken 21st overall have been.
- It’s Senior Bowl week. Kyle Meinke gives you eight players to watch in Mobile. (Warning: Slideshow)
- Note to NFL teams: Team building doesn’t end with the draft:
33 Undrafted Free Agents playing in the Super Bowl. Not where you start but where you finish.— Jake Steinberg (@Steiny31) January 23, 2017
- Zach Zenner’s brother, Sam, is quite an athlete himself:
Zenner breaks 60-dash record https://t.co/davirwqEYb— SDSU Track/XC (@GoJacksTFXC) January 22, 2017