The PODcast is back this week and it is without any shame. Chris, Ryan and Jeremy can’t hold back their glee from watching Aaron Rodgers and the Packers get dragged across the Georgia Dome in the stadium’s final moments.
After spending the proper amount of time dancing on our NFC North rival’s grave, we turn our attention back to the Detroit Lions and examine how big of a need defensive backs are in this offseason. Then we begrudgingly talk about this week’s Senior Bowl and some players we’re interested in watching.
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes, or get it off Stitcher.
This week’s topics:
- Is it wrong to celebrate the Packers loss with Toto’s “Africa”? We don’t care because it feels so right.
- We discuss the rest of what we liked in the NFL Playoffs and take a peek toward the Super Bowl matchup between the Patriots and Falcons.
- Were the Lions’ defensive backs really all that bad in 2016? Is that position a high priority in the offseason?
- We talk about the merits of the Senior Bowl and throw out a handful of names we’re keeping our eyes on this week.
- We read a couple of insulting reviews, while I just cackle in the background.
- The PODcast crew faces the toughest mailbag question yet: Which Disney Princess would Matthew Stafford be? The answer will make a man out of you.