The Detroit Lions may be down, but they aren’t out. That’s a great way to describe the PODcast crew this week. The loss to the Green Bay Packers still stings—especially watching that “boogeyman” Aaron Rodgers walk out of Ford Field with that smile on his face.
But like the Lions, we must move on, and as always, we do with our weekly PODcast. We break down everything that went wrong on Sunday night, and we touch on why fans shouldn’t bail on this team quite yet. Of course, no PODcast is complete without a wacky mailbag segment.
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes, or get it off Stitcher.
This week’s topics:
- We hated the Sunday night game. We hate the Packers. We hate Aaron Rodgers. I make Chris Lemieux vent, for his own health’s sake.
- What’s going on with the running game in the second half? Are the Lions abandoning it?
- Is this season already a failure because of the lost division title? Where should expectations for this team be right now?
- We talk about the Lions’ chances against the Seahawks. They’re a lot better than you may think.
- We give our our personal 2017 resolutions, as well as some resolutions the Lions should have.
- This week’s mailbag segment covers Ezekiel Ansah’s upcoming contract negotiations, DeAndre Levy’s future with the team, and a disgusting culinary round of FMK.