It’s easy to get caught up in the draft. It’s sexy, and nearly one-third of the current NFL journalism pool is now devoted to this most unholy of seasons, measuring and mocking and all the rest. How can you not fall for those bright lights of grown men talking about hand sizes and racially-loaded adjectives?
But the Lions face another predicament first. It’s one they must answer. Don’t fall in love with that cornerback or defensive end until the Lions resolve THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK in the upcoming free agency spree. What’s the answer? What’s the question? That’s why you’re here: to listen to the PODcast and find out.
We also talk about John Lynch and we continue our positional review with wide receivers. Download and subscribe now on iTunes!
This week on the PODcast
- The Lions must resolve this issue before thinking about drafting anyone. Find out what it is as we start free agency talk.
- Our positional review continues. How well did Golden Tate and Marvin Jones make for a dual-threat this year? What is the future for TJ Jones and Andre Roberts? Will Jace Billingsley make the team next year? Find out!
- We spend a few minutes to laugh at the San Francisco 49ers for hiring John Lynch. We Lions fans know that kind of blueprint. It doesn’t work.
- Some very suspicious new reviews. We make Jeremy explain himself.
- Mailbag this week is all full of questions about the Pro Bowl and the Royal Rumble. The latter makes Jeremy very mad but we give the people what they want.