I mean, maybe. Maybe we have to revise this statement in a few weeks, but in the first four games, who could have seen the Lions leaning on their defense? Make no mistake, they needed it Sunday to pull this puppy out of the fire.
Speaking of puppies, we got a mailbag question about pugs vs. corgis. We had to answer it.
We lost Jeremy in Minnesota. This was a grave mistake to let him out of his little cave. We’re trying the best we can here.
Download and subscribe on iTunes, or check out the show on Stitcher.
This week on the PODcast
- The defense is stealing the show. Who would’ve thought?
- Anthony Zettel is ascendant. We talk about his brilliant performance and what an asset he’s become this year.
- Tahir Whitehead and a few others get props too.
- Ameer Abdullah was close again to 100 yards. We discuss what kind of unspeakable curse he’s contracted that has prevented him from reaching that milestone.
- Through four games, the Lions haven’t leaned on Matthew Stafford as much as the past. Is it by design or should there be some concern?
- Mailbag entertains an awful take about candy for our listeners, answers a bevy of Lions questions and contemplates heckin good puppers.