Okay, we all had some time to decompress and had our week away from Lions football. But this week? It’s back baby. Yeah. That means PODcast has a bit more freedom before it’s back to the rage/joy of this football life. Feel that roar.
We dug out LISTCAST because we had to. Because we wanted to. You’d do the same. And before long, you’ll see the results. There’s also plenty of NFC North talk and Lions talk to keep you sports nuts happy. You’ll like it, trust me.
This week on the PODcast
- Pop vs. soda. Right out of the gate.
- The NFC North is all there is, and the Vikings now command a 5-2 record and a decent lead.
- We talk about the Chicago Bears way too much, particularly in what they did to Carolina and whether we need to reevaluate the team.
- The Lions are back this week baby! Woo!
- Glover Quin might be back! Woo!
- Brad Kaaya was... back? We missed him?
- Get your Halloween costumes ready. We rank them. LISTCAST.
- Mailbag discusses condiments in a very fierce way.