When you get beat across the board it’s a lot of bitterness to take into the PODcast, but there’s one side of the ball that really stands out for us. There’s also a lot to get mad about, so we try to inject some Happy Thoughts before Ryan sends us veering into Rage Corner.
This week on the PODcast
- If there were flaws with the defense, the Panthers exposed it pretty quickly. Boy we were just talking about fool’s gold, huh? I guess I deserve that.
- This offensive line is going to get Matthew Stafford killed.
- The offense spent nearly half the game looking for a first down. This isn’t good, and there’s some serious issues that need to be addressed.
- Is it time to sell stock on Jim Bob Cooter? Why isn’t his offensive scheme working as well as last year?
- Eric Ebron had another woeful day and I have to personally eat crow.
- We unveil a new segment: Happy Thoughts.
- Ryan has a Rage Corner about Odell Beckham Jr.
- The reviews are mad at us, and we get mad back (hey guys this is your warning that things might be “political” for like two minutes or whatever)
- Mailbag makes Ryan mad again, but this time about McDonalds.