The wonderful Lions took their first real loss of the season against the Carolina Panthers in a real shellacking. That’s a real great word, I have to say.
When you get beat across the board it’s a lot of bitterness to take into the PODcast, but there’s one side of the ball that really stands out for us. There’s also a lot to get mad about, so we try to inject some Happy Thoughts before Ryan sends us veering into Rage Corner.
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes, or check us out on Stitcher.
This week on the PODcast
- If there were flaws with the defense, the Panthers exposed it pretty quickly. Boy we were just talking about fool’s gold, huh? I guess I deserve that.
- This offensive line is going to get Matthew Stafford killed.
- The offense spent nearly half the game looking for a first down. This isn’t good, and there’s some serious issues that need to be addressed.
- Is it time to sell stock on Jim Bob Cooter? Why isn’t his offensive scheme working as well as last year?
- Eric Ebron had another woeful day and I have to personally eat crow.
- We unveil a new segment: Happy Thoughts.
- Ryan has a Rage Corner about Odell Beckham Jr.
- The reviews are mad at us, and we get mad back (hey guys this is your warning that things might be “political” for like two minutes or whatever)
- Mailbag makes Ryan mad again, but this time about McDonalds.