- In our Week 8 PFF recap, we noted that Graham Glasgow was Detroit’s highest-rated offensive lineman. However, that’s just the tip of the iceberg for how well Glasgow played on Sunday night:
Our top graded guards from Week 8 pic.twitter.com/FwsLqkY2Q7— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) November 1, 2017
- A’Shawn Robinson was Wired for Sound against the Steelers, but, no, the Lions didn’t post any audio of when he got into a fight and was ejected from the game.
- Believe it or not, Marvin Jones Jr. has one of the highest completion percentages for deep balls in the entire NFL:
WR Comp% on Deep Balls (min 10 tgt)— SportsInfo Solutions (@SportsInfo_SIS) November 1, 2017
B. Cooks: 57.1%
A. Thielen: 50.0%
M. Jones: 50.0%
M. Bryant: 10.0%
Z. Jones: 10.0%
D. Funchess: 0.0%
- Our own Ryan Mathews joined Packers podcast “Pack to the Future” to help preview Monday night’s game against Green Bay. Ryan joins their crew around the 41-minute mark.
- Haloti Ngata may have had the best Halloween costume I saw this year:
Okay but guys..Stafford had his Halloween party last night...and MY badass sister made Haloti Ngata into MAUI how unreal is she pic.twitter.com/E1uNlUt6HF— Taylor Gunn (@taylorgunnordie) October 31, 2017
- For this week’s report card, I mentioned how good the Lions running backs were in pass protection. NFL analyst Brian Baldinger noticed, too. Check out this Theo Riddick block:
- One Lions reporter suggested that head coach Jim Caldwell may have lost control of the locker room after the fight during Sunday’s game. Lions starting guard T.J. Lang called that “complete nonsense” during a radio interview this week.