The Detroit Lions are coming off a big win against the Green Bay Packers earlier in the week, which was the first in three divisional games in a four-game stretch for the Lions. However, stuck in the middle of that string of games is this week’s matchup against the lowly Cleveland Browns.
The Browns are 0-8, but actually have a some players that are starting to develop a foundation for this team’s future.
So to help break down this team, and see if there’s any way they can truly contend with the Lions this week, we got our friend Brett Whitefield from Pro Football Focus to break down Cleveland’s roster and the matchups that will present themselves on Sunday.
- Is there any hope of the Lions developing a run game without T.J. Lang?
- The Browns’ two talented cornerbacks and how to avoid them.
- Brett hates Ezekiel Ansah... or at least how he’s currently playing.
- Will Kenny Golladay return this week and fix all of Detroit’s red zone issues?
- DeShone Kizer: Why?
- We play a brand new game: Name a Browns receiver not named Kenny Britt who will be active on Sunday (everyone loses).
- Two of us predict a blowout, one of us does not.
If you like what you hear, be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher, and please, please leave us a review. As a token of our appreciation, we read all of our reviews, word-for-word, on the PODcast. We’re almost at 100 reviews! Maybe we’ll do something special for that 100th review.